Yes, the virtual assistant allows Android users to know the ins and outs of the Mobile Legends game via voice commands. Quoted from the official website Mobile Legends, Monday (4/23/2018), developers game just released Mobile Legends Coach.
With these features, players can easily ask questions about existing heroes in Mobile Legends. Not only information about the hero in question, the user can also find out the item's build information and skills owned by the hero.
Well, for those of you who are curious how to find out information about Mobile Legends via Google Assistant, see the following stages. However, before doing so, make sure your Android device already supports Google Assistant.
But remember yes, Android devices that already support Google Assistant at least already running Android 5.0 and above. Then the Mobile Legends Coach feature only supports English and Indonesian and can not be used in iOS. So, first make sure your smartphone is already using Android 5.0 and above.
Here's How To Find Out The Favorite Hero on Mobile Legends
1. To activate Google Assistant, you can press the Home button for a few seconds.2. Once open, say 'Talk to Mobile Legends' to enable Mobile Legends Coach.
2. Other alternatives spoken are 'Ask Mobile Legends', Can I speak to Mobile Legends',' Let me talk to Mobile Legends', and 'Speak to Mobile Legends'.
3. Then, you will be greeted by Layla who is ready to provide information about heroes in Mobile Legends.
4. To find out information about the hero in Mobile Legends, you just say the name of the wanted hero. Once the information about the hero appears, you just say the question you want to know.
5. You can also ask direct questions, such as 'I want Layla's skill build' or 'Give me some Alucard's video'. How easy is not it? Good luck.