Not long ago released, some skills from Lylia and X.Borg were re-adjusted to the 1.4.06 patch update.
Both of these heroes managed to enter Meta, and were even banned during draft pick mode.
All because the attributes possessed by these two heroes are overpowered, aka OP.
Not all skills are adjusted, only a few Lylia and X.Borg skills do need to be adjusted to create a balanced game.
Immediately, here are some Lylia and X.Borg skills that were re-adjusted to the latest Mobile Legends update version 1.4.06.
The first is adjusted to the ultimate skill from Lylia named Black Shoes.
- The cooldown time of this skill is increased by 5 seconds on all levels.
- However, this time the HP regeneration after using this skill was reduced by 5%.
- In addition there is an adjustment of the Movement bonus to this ultimate skill to 20%.
- Not only the ultimate skill, Lylia's 2nd skill called Shadow Energy was also adjusted.
- The basic damage of this skill is adjusted to 90 + skill level * 10 and 225 + skill level * 25.
- Same with Lylia, the ultimate skill from X.Borg named Last Insanity is adjusted by the continuous slow effect to 30%.
- Additionally, X.Borg's passive skill, Armor Firaga, adjusted Armor and HP percentage when he got additional HP.
- Now X.Borg will recover 30% of the armor after refitting the armor.
- Not just a skill, X.Borg's basic HP was also reduced, from 1288 to 1138.